Meticulous Modern Living in a Lifestyle Location – Experience all the glamour and freedom of Contemporary living at the very heart of Burwood East.
Located in a convenient but quiet street, these three-storey townhouses not only adjacent to the Reserve which gifted with Family play area but also just steps away from Burwood One Shopping Centre for daily needs. Thoughtfully designed a new standard of luxury and modern living will appeal to both owner occupiers and investors for its mix of style, quality, space, low maintenance nature and close to all desired amenities and services.
- Founded upon timber flooring that runs throughout ground floor Sitting areas or Study areas to first floor spacious family living and generous Open lounge or Dining area
- Open Balcony overlooking Travers Reserve
- Kitchens embrace full Miele Kitchen Appliances and a suite of nature materials include stone benchtops & textured wood-like veneers.
- Light-filled & exceptionally comfortable Bedrooms, featuring wool blended carpets for warmth & a beautiful underfoot experience, while expansive walk-in robes are a feature of master bedrooms. First floor bedroom with service balcony provide private semi outdoor space.
- White finger tiles feature wall bring a vertical quality to the space, juxtaposed by the beige tiled benchtop of the vanities. Stylish chrome finish tapware & whisper white cabinetry soften the spaces making them the perfect place for rejunvenation. Mistubishi/Daikin heating and cooling air conditioning.
- Burwood East Primary School – 800m – 10 mins walk
- Forest Hill College – 1,6km – 4 mins drive
- Deakin University – 3,9 km – 7 mins drive
- PLC Burwood – 4,9km – 9 mins drive
- Burwood Brickwork – 2,7km 5 mins driving for shopping, food and entertainments etc.
- Burwood One Shoppinhg Centre – 500m – 5 mins walking to Coles, Aldi, Clinic, Pharmacy and Bank etc.
- Bunnings Warehouse Box Hill – 4,3km – 9 mins driving
- Melbourne CBD – 20,3km – 2 mins walk to Bus 75
- Box Hill – 3,7km – 4 mins walk to Bus 732 or 725
- Burwood East Reserve – 900m – 9 mins walking distance to kids playgrounds, Football Club and Cycling Track.
- Travers Crescent Reserve – 25m – Kids Playground and Park right at your doorstep!