Melbourne’s largestsuburb by land area.Reservoir is a sociallyand culturally diverse,tight-knit community,situated by EdwardesLake and around anemphasis of greenery.
Top 6 Reasons To Choose Reservior
- 13km to Melbourne CBD
- 19km to Melbourne Airport
- 5km from La Trobe University
- 8.8km from Austin Hospital
From preschools to renowned Universities,including La Trobe University educating40,000 students with 3,000 staff.And RMIT Bundoora, only 8km away.
Strong rental demand with alow vacancy rate at just 1.11%.
Reservoir is the leafy home to 51,699residents, 64% of which are family occupants.
Strong transit links with train,bus and cycling links. With a SuburbanRail Loop North interchange stationcurrently under planning for Reservoir,connecting directly to Melbourne Airport.
This population is set to increaseby 23% by the year 2041.The median house price is currently$915k, a capital growth increase of14.4% from 2018.
Find your new home at 154 Purinuan
Introducing four oversizedtownhouses, all withdedicatedstudy areas in Reservoir.
Contempary design features withnatural materials.
Environmentally friendly with a6 plus star energy rating.
Meticulously designed byan award winning firm.
A wonderful tree-lined street in thepremium pocket of Reservoir.
With day-to-day luxury in mind, the townhousesfeature quality finishes and appliances.
Minutes from 2 trains stations and athriving shopping precinct.
Curated living in the perfect location
- CONTEMPORARY/ LIVING: Townhouses each meticulously craftedto include contemporary finishes andappliances to suit your lifestyle.
- CONVENIENCE AT YOUR DOORSTEP: Within walking distance to Coles and thewonderful eateries along Broadway, as wellas the Ruthven Station to take you anywhereyou’d like to go.
- AWARD WINNING DESIGN: Designed by a leading achitecture firm,whose ideas lead their work. They havedesigned there homes specifically tocreate something extraordinary right inthe heart of Reservoir.