Soaring to unprecedented heights, 180 George will set a new standard of living in Parramatta City. The cloud-scraping 67 level glass tower is the tallest residential building ever to grace Western Sydney’s skies offering panoramic views like no other. This world-class mixed-use development brings together lifestyle, retail, five-star amenities and 509 landmark tower homes looking out over Parramatta River to the Sydney CBD skyline and beyond. It stands tall as a soaring symbol of a capital city that is reinventing itself as the ultimate lifestyle address at the epicentre of Western Sydney. In collaboration with award-winning firm Woods Bagot, Meriton has once again raised benchmarks in apartment living. From the elevated podium gardens and destination ground-level retail to the superbly appointed residences, 180 George’s towering form announces the arrival of the most spectacular homes ever created on the city’s prized river edge. Construction has reached the top level 67. LVL 5-35 Complete and ready to move in. lvl 36 and above early- mid 2023.
Breathtaking in both their proportions and bespoke detailing, these expansive dual level, three and four bedroom residences offer up to 326sqm of luxury living. Many crowned by private rooftop terraces that capture sweeping panoramas over the city horizon as far as the eye can see.
Step inside and discover a diverse selection of oversized residences, each designed to capture the beauty and drama of their stunning riverside and CBD setting. Choose from spectacular dual and tri-aspect apartments, some with large entertainer terraces, media rooms and large study rooms for those seeking versatile extra space.
- Large semi-enclosed balconies or entertainer terraces with uninterrupted views
- Floor-to-ceiling glass in every room floods the interiors with natural light and embraces the far-reaching views over the city, district and Sydney CBD.
- Marble-look tiles throughout all living areas
- Internal laundry with dryer included
- Integrated split system air conditioning
- LED downlights
- Security network, video intercom & CCTV cameras
- Provisions for broadband internet and pay TV
- Each apartment will be with fitted electronic smart meters allowing you to keep a close eye on your energy usage via a smartphone app
- Meriton is a leader in sustainable living providing cheaper energy through Energy Initiatives, combined with individual smart water meters ensuring maximum savings
Atmospheric dining Sleek kitchens, some taking in the tower’s signature views, are created around easy entertaining and modern family life. Contemporary design, luxury finishes, plentiful storage and premium quality European appliances make the perfect setting for gourmet home chefs.
- Premium BOSCH stainless steel appliances including oven, gas cooktop, ducted rangehood, fully integrated dishwasher and Beaumatic microwave
- Dual coloured soft-closing, full height cabinetry
- 40mm Caesarstone benchtops and splashbacks.
- All 2 & 3 bedroom apartments feature an island bench or a galley style kitchen, some with a connecting breakfast bar that opens onto the balcony
A PLACE TO PAMPER: Pairing attention to detail and a heightened sense of luxury, the bathrooms and ensuites make an elegant statement. Beautiful marble feature walls reflect the landmark tower’s sky-piercing prestige while freestanding baths create a dramatic focal point.
- Luxurious freestanding baths
- Marble feature wall
- Frameless glass showers
- Floor-to-ceiling large format tiles
- Wall-mounted basin and toilet suites with concealed cistern
- Wall mounted mirrored cabinetry with ample storage and Led strip lighting
- Polished chrome tapware & fixtures
SLEEP AMONGST THE STARS: Find peace and tranquillity in the luxuriously appointed bedrooms, some with balconies to expand the flow of space and bring the outdoors in.
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms, some with walk-in robes
- Master bedrooms with luxury ensuites
- Some bedrooms feature balconies
- Plush carpet and block-out roller blinds
Location & Lifestyle
Aspire to the ultimate lifestyle 180 George offers a city lifestyle like no other, a stellar location alive with a vibrant culinary, retail and creative scene powered by booming commerce, education, leisure and infrastructure investment. The bustling CBD, the lively riverside, entertainment, and fine dining – it’s all on your doorstep.
- Walk to work or university, stroll along the riverbank to Church Street’s renowned Eat Street and Meriton Dining Precinct, indulge in the city’s celebrated culinary scene as new venues by star chefs create a destination foodie hub
- Nearby the future Powerhouse Museum will bring new vitality to the neighbouring riverside theatres and art precinct.
- Day and night, Parramatta’s glittering new towers, luxury stores, chic bars, restaurants and cultural offerings make it a one-of-a-kind address with a growing vibrancy and status.
- The proposed ‘Charles Street Square Strategy’ includes upgrades to Parramatta Wharf with a new boardwalk, garden terrace, an amphitheatre and public amenities
Top Schools and Universities
- University of Western Sydney – 350m, 4 min walk,
- Macarthur Girls High School – 600m, 7 min walk,
- University of New England – 700m, 8 min walk,
- Parramatta East Public School 1.6km, 4 min drive,
- Parramatta Marist High – 2km, 5 min drive,
- Our Lady of Mercy College – 2km, 5 min drive,
- Arthur Phillip High School – 450m, 6 min walk.