R.Iconic is positioned in a well-established extension to the south of the CBD with a wealth of nearby amenities. Retail and dining, fresh foodmarkets, commercial precincts, entertainment and recreation facilities –all add to this thriving location within the CapitalCityZone.R.Iconic sits adjacent to the affluent Albert Park and Middle Parksuburbs. The Bay Street, Coventry Street and South Melbourne retailstrips are within a short walk, as are Crown Casino and the renownedarts and theatre precinct.
This is a rare opportunityto flourish in the best that Melbourne has to offer
- South Melbourne Primary School – Walk 8 min
- RMIT University – Bicycle 14 min
- Halleybury – Bicycle 13min
- Victoria Univeristy, City Flinders campus – Light Rail 15 min
- Albert Park College – Bicycle 9 min
- Melbourne University – Bicycle 15min
- Alfred Hospital – Drive 14min
- Royal Children’s Hospital – Drive 11min…
Shopping/ Retail/ Dining
- Crown Casino – Light Rail 6 min
- Bay Street – Walk 15 min
- Clarendon Street – Walk 15 min
- Chinatown – Bicycle 15min…
- Southern Cross Station – Light Rail 10 min
- Flinders Street Station – Light Rail 15 min
- Tram Stop – On the doorstep…
A Community – Focused Neighbourhood
A deliberately considered neighbourhood, CBD South is the newestextension to Melbourne’s thriving heart.
Perfectly positioned within this, R.Iconic Melbourne connectsmultiple levels of vibrant community. The community of the established surrounds into which the building seamlessly integrates,the community amongst many shared resident spaces and the communities within each floor.
These positive levels of community are encouraged by the way we designed the building, with places where neighbours can choose toget to know each other.A Community-Focused Neighbourhood
An established neighbourhood with connectivitybuilt-in, R.Iconic’s location makes it simple to getwhere you need to be.
We are firm believers in the power of the ‘15-Minute’ Neighbourhood. Whether you step on the lightrail outside the front door connecting to Southern Cross train station, head out for a walk, or drivedirectly to the nearby freeway, everything you needis within 15 minutes.
Surrounded by bike paths, R.Iconic connects into Melbourne’s active cycling culture. From your daily commute to meeting your fitness goals, easily access the entire CBD, South Melbourne, TheUniversity of Melbourne – or take a break with aquick ride down to the beach