Located on the corner of Spencer and Lonsdale Streets, West Side Place is Melbourne’s largest residential development to date, with 2895 apartments, a diverse retail precinct, a network of landscaped leisure spaces, and home to the emblematic Ritz-Carlton and Dorsett hotels.
1.5 Kilometres from Melbourne CBD
5-8 Minute walk to Spencer Street and Flagstaff train station
1 Minute walk to the nearest tram stop
14 Minute walk to Queen Victoria Market
- THE RITZ-CARLTON HOTEL – OFFICIALLY OPENED
- THE DORSETT HOTEL OFFICIALLY OPENED
- Over 400sqm residential lounge with garden views
- Pool with steam room and sauna gymnasium with open terrace
- Function, meeting and reading rooms
- 2 x large open terraces with seating & BBQ facilities
- Private cinema with luxury armchairs
- Karaoke and virtual golf facilities
- Private dining and living areas
- Members Only Club Lounge
- Gymnasium and wellness centre with yoga and pilates equipment
- Outdoor rooftop terrace with BBQ facilities
- Private dining and lounge areas with fireplace
- Mahjong room
- Cocktail lounge
- Garden lounge
The entire West Side Place precinct will occupy over half a city block, bordered by the streets of Lonsdale, Spencer, Little Lonsdale and Merriman Lane. At ground level, it will offer over 3000sqm of retail space, plus cafés and service amenities upon completion. The abundance of lush green parks and gardens at West Side Place, and within nearby city precincts.
West Side Place embodies a new height of luxury inner city living, anchored by the proposed Ritz-Carlton hotel – the top luxury hotel brand in the world.
Fitted out with multiple levels of residential amenities, there is something for everyone – whether you wish to enjoy some quiet time in the reading room, swim a few laps in the pool, entertain friends and family in the living and dining rooms, or enjoy a drink in front of an open fire or in one of the open garden terraces, it’s all at West Side Place.